Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Maria Bello Says Hello to the Red Carpet

She’s one of those notable Hollywood actresses that we never see enough of, and last night Maria Bello was all about flaunting her beauty on the red carpet.

The “Coyote Ugly” cutie looked amazingly graceful in a white one-shoulder shin-length dress along with a pair of unique black high heels as she hammed it up at the premiere of her new movie, “The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emporer.”

And while she plays a hero in her latest role, Maria told FOX Pop Tarts that her heroism goes far beyond the silver screen. She recalled a time that she stepped up when a schizophrenic passenger almost ruined a LA-NYC flight.

“The flight attendants didn’t know what to do. But weirdly enough I did because I’ve had a lot of mental illness around me in my life. It was really scary. They thought they were going to have to make an emergency landing. It made me feel really happy that I’d had these experiences with other people and knew what to do.”

Source: celebrity-gossip.net

No comments: