Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ashlee Simpson’s Laid-Back Lunch Outing

Wearing a white, above-the-knee cut sundress overtop her burgeoning baby bump, Ashlee Simpson was spotted out for a bite of Chinese food in Universal City on Monday (July 28).

Accessorizing with a pair of hard-to-miss red sandals, the 23-year-old “Outta My Head” singer and her gal pal smilingly walked past paparazzi before placing an order at Chin Chin Restaurant.

Meanwhile, Ashlee’s Fall Out Boy hubby Pete Wentz has been getting ready for their baby-on-the-way - doing a little bit of reading in preparation.

“I’m reading all the books,” Wentz told OK! recently. “The best one I’ve read so far is “The Expectant Father.” I’m talking to my dad a lot. I’m talking to Ashlee’s dad a lot. We hang out with other people who have kids. You see the world in a different way. It’s exciting.”

“My friends are all really excited for me,” he said. “Andy [Hurley] was the first to respond to anything. Like, I sent out the email for my wedding and Andy responded seven minutes later like ‘I’ll be there and these are the sizes of my clothes.’”

Source: celebrity-gossip.net

Photo Credit: FamePictures.com

No comments: