Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rachel Bilson’s Mustard Seed Meet-Up

Taking advantage of yet another bright, sunny day in Los Angeles, Rachel Bilson stepped out for a lunch outing at the Mustard Seed Cafe on Tuesday afternoon (July 22).

The “Jumper” actress looked cute in a white tanktop with a black vest overtop, along with charcoal jeans and a pair of sandals as she chatted with a friend throughout the course of her meal.

As for her career, Miss Bilson, 26, has decided to put acting on hold so that she may pursue another endeavor - her new fashion line, Edie Rose for DKNY Jeans.

“This line is my main focus right now,” Rachel said. “I can’t draw at all, so I won’t be doing any sketches, but I am learning to sew. I think it’s important to know more about the whole process of making clothes.”

Photo Credit: Wenn.com

Source: celebrity-gossip.net

No comments: