Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Miley Cyrus Talks Vanity Fair Faux Pas

Pop princess Miley Cyrus is continuing to speak out about her infamous Vanity Fair photo shoot.

She called the shots “a mistake” during an interview on ABC’s Good Morning America on Tuesday - talking of all the criticism that she received after the issue hit the stands (which reportedly sold an impressive 435,000 newsstand copies) and describes it as a “hard time” saying that she now “knows what it’s like to have people talk about you like you’re kind of iron.”

“I think I was just in a stage where I was just trying to get things done, and maybe look for an older audience,” the 15-year-old Hannah Montana star said. “I was working with a big magazine just trying to go with what they were saying. People need to remember that I am young and that I do have feelings, and I’ll do the same thing for them,” Cyrus added. “Anyone who was 15 years old can’t say they haven’t made a mistake. So I think it’s just normal.”

Cyrus who’s new album Breakout drops today (Tuesday) says that she doesn’t know if she could go back to a “normal life.” “I think it would be too hard,” she added. “It’s weird because I feel very normal… but then sometimes I want to go to the mall… and I’m thinking I’m totally gonna be fine and be able to shop around, it’s not like it is for a normal teenager”

Since the dramatic incident Cyrus says that she has learned to “stay true to herself” saying “I think it makes me more relatable to my fans.

Source: celebrity-gossip.net

Photo Credit: FlynetOnline.com

No comments: