Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Eva Longoria Keeps Busy with Desperate Housewives

Busily filming the new season of Desperate Housewives, Eva Longoria was spotted taking a break and grabbing a salad for lunch on the set yesterday (July 22).

The “Over Her Dead Body” babe looked cute in her Gabrielle Solis getup, sporting a summery magenta dress along with a pair of matching flip flops.

As for her new hairdo, Eva says it’s all part of prepping for her Housewives gig, along with putting on some extra weight. She told press, “I ate everything in sight - Pasta pappardelle and pizza. Oh, Tony and I went crazy this summer.”

And she reports that her stylist insisted that hubby Tony Parker be involved when it came to cutting her hair. I had to cut my hair for the show because Gabrielle has short hair. I wore a wig in the last episode, but I didn’t want to wear a wig this whole season, so I was like, ‘I’m going to cut it.’ Kenny said, ‘Tony, you’re going to do the first cut, so she can’t be mad at me.’ Tony did the first snip. He did more and then he did more and then Kenny cleaned it up.”

Source: celebrity-gossip.net

Photo Credit: SplashNewsOnline.com

No comments: