Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lucy Liu Premieres “Kung Fu Panda” in Japan

It has been a huge hit Stateside, and now Lucy Liu is taking Kung Fu Panda to adults and children alike in the land of the rising sun - Japan!

The “Charlie’s Angels” babe joined costar Jack Black at the Japanese premiere, looking flawless in a ruffly gold dress complete with a thick black belt and matching gold heels.

Lucy recently told press that she enjoyed working on “Panda,” especially since she wasn’t actually on-camera. “I loved it. It was nice not having to go through hair and make-up and wardrobe. I could just focus on my intention for where I wanted to take this character.”

nd she says that another installment of the “Charlie’s Angels” franchise would be just fine with her. “I do (see Diaz and Barrymore). All the time. I’d love to do another Charlie’s Angels film. That would be so much fun.”

Photo Credit: Wenn.com, WireImage.com

Source: celebrity-gossip.net

No comments: