Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Arnold Schwarzenegger Eager To Advise Obama

California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has sparked reports he will join U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama's group of advisers - after publicly offering his interest in counseling the potential world leader.

The Austrian-American movie star - who entered California-state office in 2003 as a Republican - admits he would be open to advising Obama, despite the pair's political polarities. And Schwarzenegger insists when it comes to questions surrounding energy or the environment, he would "take his (Obama's) call".

He says, "(I) was always ready to help in any way I can the United States, because, as you know, I've committed myself to be a public servant, because this country has given me everything. I'd take his call now and I'd take his call when he's President, anytime."

Source: starpulse.com

No comments: