Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ashley Tisdale: Constantly Followed

Looking quite the professional, Ashley Tisdale stopped by her local Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in Glendale, California for a coffee drink on Monday afternoon (July 14).

Accompanied by a friend and her manager mom, Lisa, the “High School Musical” hottie strutted her stuff in a grey pencil skirt, white top and a pair of black closed toe heels.

Meanwhile, the 23-year-old Disney starlet recently spoke with press about her worrying father, Mike, who isn’t always pleased with the constant paparazzi attention received by his daughter.

Ashley tells: “I still call him and tell him when I’m inside my house. He likes knowing that I’m safe and at home. It’s funny, actually. He thinks it’s annoying that I’m followed around (by paparazzi) but then he jokes that ‘on the other hand we know where you are at all times.’”

Source: celebrity-gossip.net

Photo Credit: FamePictures.com

No comments: