Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Natasha Bedingfield to wed

Natasha Bedingfield to wed

Natasha Bedingfield has announced that she and boyfriend Matthew Robinson have got engaged.

"I'm the luckiest girl in the world," she told People magazine at a party during New York Fashion Week.

"It just happened," the singer/songwriter gushed, showing off a huge diamond ring. "But I am so excited, and it happened in New York. And I want to share it with the world."

The 26-year-old, who has been going out with her American boyfriend for two years, said they haven't yet made any further plans.

"We haven't thought about a date. We're just celebrating," she said.

Natasha recently spoke about her relationship with Matthew in a magazine interview: "He's a businessman and it really is a good balance for my career because he's always a solid rock that I just feel very comfortable with."

"And I feel very loved," she told Us. "I was single for a long, long time and I kind of went down kicking and screaming because I liked my single-ness, but he was someone definitely worth giving up being single for."

It's been a busy week for Natasha. She was one of several A-list celebrities - including Beyoncé Knowles and Mariah Carey - who teamed up to sing 'Just Stand Up' as part of Friday's Fashion Rocks benefit gig to raise money for cancer research.


Source: http://www.ananova.com

No comments: