Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Anne Hathaway: Moving On from Raffaello?

Anne Hathaway: Moving On from Raffaello?

Taking a break from her busy life, Anne Hathaway was spotted roaming around the Soho district of Manhattan yesterday (September 9) with a mystery man.

The “Princess Diaries” babe flirted with her male companion as they strolled around the Big Apple, stopping off at a newsstand to check out the latest tabloid headlines.

Regarding her split from ex-boyfriend Raffaello Follieri back in June, Anne recently told press the whole ordeal was made even worse by its poor timing.

She revealed, “As soon as I found out about the arrest, I had to get on a plane to Mexico to do a press tour for Get Smart. And then I spent a week in shock at a friend’s house.”

As it turns out, Hathaway’s friends were the key to her coping. “It’s a situation where the rug was pulled out from under me all of a sudden. But just as suddenly, my friends threw another rug back under me. One said, ‘Go stay at my house.’”

Photo Credit: SplashNewsOnline.com

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net

No comments: