Friday, July 25, 2008

Selena Gomez: Not Dating Nick Jonas?


There has been widespread speculation on whether or not Selena Gomez is dating Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers. And she is going on record as saying ‘no.’

The just-turned-16-year-old Disney sensation recently set the record straight in an interview, telling press that while she was star of the JB video for “Burnin’ Up,” that’s as far as it goes.

Gomez said, “The Jonas Brothers are all sweet. They’re so amazing to me. They’ve become really good friends of mine, but I’m not dating any of them.” And Nick concurs. “Having her [Gomez] in the video is a lot of fun. We had a great time.”

Though she doesn’t have a thing for a Jonas, don’t be surprised to see Selena checking out a LaBeouf… Gomez confessed recently that she has her eye on Shia! “I have a really big crush on him. I want to work with him so bad. I think he’s so cute.”

Source: celebrity-gossip.net

Photo Credit: Wenn.com, INF Daily

No comments: