Friday, July 25, 2008

Carlos Leon Talks About Daughter Lourdes


The rumors of Madonna’s “affair of the heart” with Major League All-star Alex Rodriquez have been in the forefront as of late.

But Madge’s ex and father of her daughter, Carlos Leon, tells press that despite the scandal, things remain drama free with their daughter Lourdes Leon.

“She’s at that point where she can call me and say, ‘Hey Dad, what’s up? What time are you going to get me?’” he says of his 11-year-old. “It’s really cool. We talk every day.” (For the record, he says of Madonna’s alleged affair: “Trust me, that’s a lie. I know for a fact, she wouldn’t do that.")

Leon, who is an actor and a personal trainer, stresses the importance of keeping Lourdes (or Lola as he refers to her as) grounded.

“Look at me and the way I live: I ride my bicycle, I walk, I don’t have a driver,” says Leon. “That’s how I keep her grounded. Her mom does a good job too – she’s not that person that everyone thinks. She’s very laid back and cool.”

As far as discipline goes, Leon says he likes to leave the majority of that up to mommy. “It’s hard for me to be the tough guy with my daughter, maybe I should work on the discipline stuff, but I could leave her mother to do that!”

Source: celebrity-gossip.net

Photo Credit: Wenn.com

No comments: