Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hayden Panettiere’s Night Out at Madeo

It was a typical Monday evening for Hayden Panettiere, dealing with a mob of paparazzi as she left a relaxing dinner out at Madeo restaurant in Beverly Hills.

Sporting her short and sexy blonde coif along with a pink off-the-shoulder top, jeans, and a pair of shiny peep-toe heels, the Heroes hottie smiled for a few pics before hopping in her car and heading home.

Speaking of home, Miss Panettiere recently purchased a $4 million Hollywood Hills mansion, marking her first excursion into living on her own. But not to worry, she’s right down the street from her parents.

She told press, “My parents are, like, down the street. So when it’s late at night and I don’t feel like being by myself, I’ll be like [on the phone], ‘Hi Dad,’ and he’ll be like, ‘Just come over,’ and I’ll be like, ‘Oh, OK. Pull my arm. Twist my arm. OK.’ ”

Source: celebrity-gossip.net

Photo Credit: PacificCoastNewsOnline.com, Wenn.com

No comments: