Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cristiano Ronaldo Parties at Foxtail

He’s one of the top soccer players in the world, and Cristiano Ronaldo is making the most of his holiday in Los Angeles by truly experiencing the celebrity nightlife.

The Manchester United stud has been systematically visiting all of the major celebrity hotspots in town, and last night he checked out the uber-trendy Foxtail lounge for a little late night party fun.

Sporting a grey blazer overtop a white button-up shirt with belted jeans and sneakers, Ronaldo was spotted on his way out the door via his crutches (he recently underwent ankle surgery).

As for his many options for the upcoming season, Cristiano recently told press, “I have had hundreds of questions about Manchester United and Real Madrid. What do you want me to say? That I am staying or that I am going? I don’t know about the future - only God knows that. Great players are always hunted by great clubs, it is a normal situation. I want to be happy regardless of where I play. I can be happy anywhere if I am with people I like or if I am motivated.”

Photo Credit: PacificCoastNewsOnline.com, Wenn.com

Source: celebrity-gossip.net

No comments: