Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ashley Tisdale Digs Shia LaBeouf

Celebrities are creatures of habit just like the rest of us. So it’s no wonder that Ashley Tisdale was, once again, spotted grabbing in icy coffee drink at her local Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf café this morning (July 16).

The High School Musical hottie sauntered out to her car, carrying her beverage and sporting a white-with-black-stripes shirt, designer jeans, and a pair of high heels.

And when it comes to a dream collaboration, Tizzie has one name on the brain- Shia Labeouf. She told press, “It’s my dream to work with Shia LaBeouf. I just think he’s an amazing actor. I love his comedy and his drama work.”

As for the new doll made in her likeness, Ashley is a bit apprehensive. “It’s definitely weird seeing yourself as a Barbie. But they’re cute, and I was a big Barbie fan growing up.”

When asked about her handling of her meteoric rise to fame, Tisdale answered, “I live my life the way I would normally. When I’m at home, I like to be with my family and my friends. The whole paparazzi thing gets annoying at times. They always want to feed on the negatives, and twist things. But over the years, I’ve gotten a really thick skin. I try not to pay much attention to it.”

Source: celebrity-gossip.net

Photo Credit: SplashNewsOnline.com

No comments: