Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz: Breakfast Mates

It was an early morning wakeup for Ashlee Simpson and husband Pete Wentz, as the newlyweds were spotted out for breakfast in Los Angeles on Friday (July 25).

After ordering up donuts and juice, the Fall Out Boy bassist switched things up from the norm - letting his pregnant “Outta My Head” singing wife shield him from paparazzi rather than the other way around.

As previously reported by Gossip Girls, Pete recently informed his fans that he’s been busily preparing for the arrival of he and Ashlee’s first child, due in a few months.

Wentz told: “I’m reading all the books. The best one I’ve read so far is ‘The Expectant Father’. I’m talking to my dad a lot. I’m talking to Ashlee’s dad a lot. We hang out with other people who have kids. You see the world in a different way. It’s exciting.”

Source: celebrity-gossip.net

No comments: