Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First time experience in Gym

When i first went to gym my whole body was aching. On my second day it's getting worsed. I took rest for 3 days. After taking rest for three days it's getting better. Now i am getting used to it. Now i enjoy going to gym. I have a habit of going to gym everyday. After i come back from gym I take bath and i feel fresh and I feel good.

My Advice to gym Goer: If you go to gym, for the first time, for the first day your whole body especially your hands will be very tired, very exausted. Even if your whole body is aching do not stop going to gym. If the pain is too much take one or two days break and continue. Going to gym is very good for health for young people and elderly people. Going to Swimming is also very good for health.

No comments: