Thursday, August 14, 2008

Michael Phelps Girlfriend? Monica?

Michael Phelps Girlfriend? Monica? - Michael Phelps’ girlfriend is a mystery for the ladies who may have a crush on him.The swimming champion said he is single while rumors are saying that he is married to a certain Monica.When Michael Phelps was asked about his girlfriend,he replied by:

“Away from the Olympics I’ve got a pretty quiet life. It’s kinda boring. I haven’t got a girlfriend and I can’t do the kind of things all my friends are doing as college students. I swim, listen to hip hop and work on my car. But, in my opinion, that’s still a pretty good life. I don’t know whether I’d want to trade it for anything.”

Michael Phelps will swim on Sunday in the men’s 400 IM in search of the first of an unprecedented eight gold medals, at the Beijing Olympics ,so cheer him.

Source: http://www.spreadit.org

No comments: