Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gillian Anderson Does the Late Show

With the big nationwide opening of her new flick “The X Files: I Want to Believe” Gillian Anderson has been doing some serious promotion. And yesterday (July 28), she was chatting up David Letterman on The Late Show.

The paparazzi caught up with the strawberry blonde pregnant babe outside the Ed Sullivan Theatre in midtown Manhattan, hamming it up with some fans and posing for pics.

And the expecting mother looked preggers-perky in a knee-length grey maternity dress with a cropped black jacket and some peep-toe heels.

Though she turns 40 next month (August 9th), Miss Anderson says she’s more than ready to embrace the ‘over the hill’ season of life.

“I’m looking forward to it. I gave myself such a hard time earlier on in my life, in terms of physical regimes and all that kind of stuff. You know, ‘Oh, my a**, oh, depressed, my thighs, oh my this and that.’ You’re often depressed in your 20s but later you start to care less. It’s less of a big issue, and that makes you much more content. I don’t follow any diets and while I go through stages of doing lots of yoga, I also go through stages of doing f**k all!”

Source: celebrity-gossip.net

No comments: